lundi 22 janvier 2007

Links (Scholarly Sources)


Thanks for your comments and your suggestions.

Here are some links that I found about my topic.
I did not find specific topic about Quebec city and regions that are near of us, except one but it focuses more on maple syrup production.

Scholarly Sources

Title: Heating Up
Anonymous. Canada and the World Backgrounder.
Waterloo: Oct 2005.Vol.71, Iss. 2; pg. 4, 4 pgs

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Other Links Related to "Global Warming":
Maple syrup (Quebec City vs Vermont): http://www.nasw.org/users/nbazilchuk/Articles/gwmaples.htm

Globe and Mail (little more about Canada): http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/themindofjamesdonahue/id733.html

Visual essays & 15 texts about Global Warming: www.frankejames.com

Title: Kyoto critic appointed to environment research council
Mike De Souza. CanWest News. Don Mills, Ont.: Nov 2, 2006. pg. 1

*Sorry for MLA style I did not have the time to check in the book yet.*
I will search for Hubert Reeve and Claude Villeneuve as suggested by other students .Maybe I will have to modify in some ways my topic because I found general info about global warming.

Aucun commentaire: