lundi 29 janvier 2007

Perfected Summary


What?
I will talk about Global Warming. I will tackle the impacts (real and potential ones), the evidences and the possible solutions as well as the ones that already exit.

Where?
I will finally focus on Canada only. When I said Quebec City I was too restrictive because there is practically nothing on Quebec City repercussions and evidences. What I found is on regions that are in Canada.

Who?
I will talk about Canadian people and their environment. What they can do to help the environment.

When?
I will concentrate my research paper more on the past ten years as Global Warming issues are fairly recent.

Why?
The results (evidences) seem to really indicate that Global Warming is real in Canada. The causes are not always clear because there are a lot of factors that can warm temperature. Natural and non-natural causes are involved. Human activity is one the non-natural ones.

Aucun commentaire: