
1) My research will show that global warming in Canada really exists as we can see the impacts and the climate trends of this country. My research will be about the evidences and the causes of it. Natural and non-natural (human) causes are involved in the earth's warming. Some solutions have been proposed and adopted (Are they really good?), and other one are still in process of being adopted. The title of my research project will be: Global Warming Causes and Evidences in Canada: What Can We Do? In my project I will "Evaluate" the impacts and link them with some major causes of global warming. After that, I will present solutions and "Criticize" some of them as well as I will propose other ones.
2) None of us in the classroom seem to have studied in a scientific field. However, global warming and the Kyoto Protocol are known. Some definitions of scientific terms, organizations' goals and graphs or diagrams will be in annex. All what was unknown (before the readings) to me will be in it as we are probably informed at the same level on this topic.
3) Usually I don't like to tackle scientific topic. When environment is concerned in articles or a TV show I want to know the strict minimum on it just to be informed about the topic and not to get lost in scientific terminology. However global warming is a problem that is now obviously present in our country and it touches many regions. This topic arouses curiosity in my mind when I saw some evidences in the news on television. People were talking about it all the time. They talked about evidences (personal experience in wooded areas) but, no more than that. They supposed that it is because of the earth's warming and they stop there in their reflections. Some of them are happy bout it and other are not. For my part, it makes me feel a little insecure because now I realize what is happening IS DUE TO global warming. My interest in this field comes from the curiosity that I had towards it. People must realize the seriousness of this issue and moreover the people of my generation because we are more likely to feel the consequences. We need to be well informed in order to react positively.
4) First, I will have to classify in a folder the sources that are similar and to eliminate the one that are too similar and to keep the most interesting ones. Then I will classified my sources in three major folders: Evidences, Causes (Natural vs. non-natural) and Solutions (Existing ones vs. In progress ones). I will be ready then to extract only the important information that I will need to write my research paper.
5) Preliminary Bibliography (printed).
2) None of us in the classroom seem to have studied in a scientific field. However, global warming and the Kyoto Protocol are known. Some definitions of scientific terms, organizations' goals and graphs or diagrams will be in annex. All what was unknown (before the readings) to me will be in it as we are probably informed at the same level on this topic.
3) Usually I don't like to tackle scientific topic. When environment is concerned in articles or a TV show I want to know the strict minimum on it just to be informed about the topic and not to get lost in scientific terminology. However global warming is a problem that is now obviously present in our country and it touches many regions. This topic arouses curiosity in my mind when I saw some evidences in the news on television. People were talking about it all the time. They talked about evidences (personal experience in wooded areas) but, no more than that. They supposed that it is because of the earth's warming and they stop there in their reflections. Some of them are happy bout it and other are not. For my part, it makes me feel a little insecure because now I realize what is happening IS DUE TO global warming. My interest in this field comes from the curiosity that I had towards it. People must realize the seriousness of this issue and moreover the people of my generation because we are more likely to feel the consequences. We need to be well informed in order to react positively.
4) First, I will have to classify in a folder the sources that are similar and to eliminate the one that are too similar and to keep the most interesting ones. Then I will classified my sources in three major folders: Evidences, Causes (Natural vs. non-natural) and Solutions (Existing ones vs. In progress ones). I will be ready then to extract only the important information that I will need to write my research paper.
5) Preliminary Bibliography (printed).

1 commentaire:
Nice post, i appreciate your efforts which you have done to share information with others.
Dissertation Proposal
Enregistrer un commentaire