
My research paper will definitely concern global warming. First, I had in mind to talk about the repercussions in Quebec City, Colorado and other regions that have been recently touched by this warming. However, I did not find enough texts to support my research paper. This week, I will try, for the last time, to find more specific information about it. My plan is to define what is global warming and then to explain the causes. I will also talk about the consequences and I'll give some examples of these. I will also talk about all the programs and organizations that exist to prevent too much greenhouse gases emissions in order to avoid a worst situation. I find it interesting to know about all these programs because they actively work to help our world. One of these is the Kyoto Protocol.
I think that my topic is relevant as we see what is happening all around us and in our province. Many people don’t realize the seriousness of this problem and the goal of my research paper is to make the problem easier to understand and make the reader aware of the solutions.
I think that my topic is relevant as we see what is happening all around us and in our province. Many people don’t realize the seriousness of this problem and the goal of my research paper is to make the problem easier to understand and make the reader aware of the solutions.

2 commentaires:
Protocol Kyoto? Do you really think this protocol was a good one to prevent from warning? I do not know all about this program but when they(Liberal government) told that unused credit could be shared between enterprises (the ones that do not use their credits could sell their credits to another one). I think the idea would not to exchange credits but to take actions to less polute. I mean every business should do modifications to its plant to improve efficiency and not necessarily with subventions.
I said Kyoto Protocol because when they started it, it was in order to help ... but now it does not seem to be as good as it was supposed to be.. I perfectly agree with you.. don't worry.. and by the way I'm still in the process of reading texts in order to learn more about the subject .. so sometimes I may not know all about the subject, but thank you for you comment ! :P
Enregistrer un commentaire